Virtual Info Session for Spring 2023
October 6 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
BGSP can give your career a competitive edge. At our Virtual Info Session we can help you take the next step. You will:
· Meet faculty and alumni
· Learn more about our Master’s and Doctoral Programs:
– Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
· Learn how our program prepares you for licensure
· Find out why 94% of our graduates are employed in the field and earn well above the national average
· Discover fieldwork and internship placements
– Doctor of Psychoanalysis
· If you have a clinical master’s degree, learn how our doctoral program will add more depth to your clinical career
· If you have a non-clinical master’s degree, learn how you can apply directly into the doctoral program
· Get answers to your questions about program requirements, how to apply and learn how BGSP’s experiential approach to learning addresses a broad range of learning styles.
Space is Limited – register now
BGSP specializes in small class sizes and a personal educational epxerience. Space is imited to ensure attention to your educational goals.
Zoom Meeting Information
We’ll email you a Zoom link and info the day before the info session.
The Virtual Info Session will be held over Zoom videoconferencing software. Registrants will receive a confirmation email immediately following registration and connection information the day before the Info Session. For questions or concerns with signing up for an open house, please contact Mr. Tremblay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis, please contact admissions directly at email@example.com.