Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis (BGSP)
1581 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA 02446
The BGSP campus is located in a Victorian building on a tree lined street in Brookline, Massachusetts. The campus is easily accessible by public transportation, with the MBTA’s Green Line directly across the street. As a commuter campus, the area provides ample parking for students and faculty.
Situated on the border of downtown Boston, the historic Back Bay neighborhood is just a short 20 minute train ride (or an even shorter drive) away. Washington Square, our location in Brookline, is a vibrant neighborhood with an abundance of cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Just down the street you’ll find Coolidge Corner, a popular destination in the greater Boston area. Coolidge Corner is home to the famous Coolidge Corner Theater, John F. Kennedy’s birthplace, and lots of convenient and fun bars, restaurants, and shops.
We encourage you to attend one of BGSP’s regularly scheduled Open Houses, which are held several times each semester. If you can’t make the trip out to Brookline on one of the Open House dates, please contact the admissions department they will be happy to schedule an individual time, in person or over the phone, to learn more about the School.You are also invited to attend one of BGSP’s many Continuing Education events. To learn more about Continuing Education at BGSP, click here.
Directions to BGSP Campus
1581 Beacon Street is located between Coolidge Corner and Cleveland Circle at Washington Street in Brookline. It’s MBTA accessible, via the C Train on the Green Line to Washington Square. There is plenty of parking on both sides of the streets as well.
Driving from the South:
- From Rte. 95N (Rte. 128N), take exit 20A (Brookline/Rte. 9 east).
- Follow Rte. 9 east approximately 3 miles into Brookline.
- Take a left onto Chestnut Hill Ave. (to Cleveland Circle/Brighton).
- At second light, make a right onto Beacon Street.
- BGSP is 3/4 mile, look for 1581 on the right.
Driving from Logan Airport:
- When leaving the airport, take Rte. 93N to exit 26 (Storrow Drive/BackBay).
- From Storrow Drive, take Kenmore Square exit.
- Go right at the light onto Beacon Street.
- At large intersection, take middle prong of fork (remaining on Beacon Street).
- Follow Beacon Street 3 miles.
- Make a U-turn and look for 1581 on the right