Filing a Complaint with the State

Filing a Complaint with the State

If the student is unable to reach a satisfactory internal resolution with the Grievance Committee, the student may file a complaint in the state using the contact information below:

Massachusetts Department of Higher Education – Main Office
Phone: (617) 994-6950
Email: General Email Form
Mail: One Ashburton Place, Room 1401, Boston, MA 02108
Fax: (617) 727-0955 or (617) 727-6656
Student Complaints: http://www.mass.edu/forstufam/complaints/complaints.asp

New Jersey:
State of New Jersey – Office of the Secretary of Higher Education
Phone: (609) 292-4310
Email: njhe@njhe.state.nj.us
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 542, Trenton, NJ 08625-0542
GPS/Physical Address: 20 West State Street, 4th Floor, Trenton, NJ 08608-1206
Fax: (609) 292-7225 / (609) 633-8420
Student Complaints: http://www.state.nj.us/highereducation/OSHEComplaintInstructions.shtml 

New York:
New York State Education Department – Office of Higher Education – Office of College and University Evaluation
Phone: (518) 474-1551
Email: ocueinfo@nysed.gov
Address: 89 Washington Avenue, Room 960 EBA, Albany, NY 12234
Student Complaints: http://www.highered.nysed.gov/ocue/spr/COMPLAINTFORMINFO.html

Information for Distance Learning Students