Spring 2020 Open House
March 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BGSP can give your career a competitive edge. At our open house we can help you take the next step. Join us Wednesday, March 4th from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Meet faculty and alumni
Learn more about our Master’s and Doctoral Programs
- Master’s in Mental Health Counseling
- Learn how our program prepares you for licensure
- Find out why 94% of our graduates are employed in the field and earn well above the national average
- Discover fieldwork and internship placements
- Doctor of Psychoanalysis
- If you have a clinical master’s degree, learn how our doctoral program will add more depth to your clinical career
- If you have a non-clinical master’s degree, learn how you can apply directly into the doctoral program
Get answers to your questions about program requirements, how to apply and learn how BGSP’s experiential approach to learning addresses a broad range of learning styles.
All Open Houses are held at 1581 Beacon St., Brookline, MA 02446. For questions or help with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 277-3915.
For more information about the Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis, please contact admissions directly at email@example.com or (617) 277 -3915.