About the Student Association
The Student Association is a group of students who voice interests and concerns on various school committees and promote the interests of all BGSP students from the One-Year program, the three Master’s programs, the two Doctoral programs and the Certificate program. The Association also helps to support and develop new student-run initiatives that expand the opportunities available to the student body at large.
In the past, the Student Association has been instrumental in:
• Running orientations for new students
• Organizing social events
• Organizing trips to conferences and talks
• Running reading and study groups
• Helping to promote “the Contact” magazine
• Providing for everyday student needs such as Student IDs, lockers, coffee, etc.
For more information, contact the student association at: