Giving to BGSP
Why Give to BGSP?
BGSP’s founders revolutionized access to psychoanalytic education, from a time when a student needed to earn a medical degree in order to study psychoanalysis in this country, to a time when any capable and motivated student can delve into the depths of understanding unconscious forces and earn recognition for his or her work.
Even with all that the School has accomplished, there is still so much to be done – and we need your financial support to do it. We have a vision to bring psychoanalysis out into the world where people can use it – in consulting rooms, but also public school classrooms, universities, clinics, and forums for public policy – for the betterment of the world around us. These past three decades have given us roots. With your help, it is now time to use these achievements to secure and feed the further influence of psychoanalysis.
Our students pay between $15,000 and $20,000 for every year that they study at BGSP; this covers almost 80% of our expenses. We rely on dedicated supporters such as you to help us cover the rest.
Unlike other organizations with large development departments, we spend annually less than one half of one student’s tuition for one semester on our fundraising programs. This means that every dollar you contribute is spent on our programs, their continued success, and growth.
If you like, we can direct your contribution towards a specific project of interest to you; just let us know.
BGSP is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
How Can I Help?
• Donate online with Paypal, using the buttons above or below.
• Mail your contribution today. Make your check payable to:
1581 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA 02446
• Join the Legacy Society by naming BGSP in your will. Please let us know if you would like to be recognized as a Legacy Society member.
• Inquire about giving a gift that will give you or someone you identify financial returns as long as you live.
• Let us know about your interest in giving to BGSP in Boston or New York. Contact Dr. Carol Panetta at 617-277-2915 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about how you’d like to participate in giving to BGSP.