How to Build a Thriving Private Practice
This practical workshop will lay out a method for building and expanding a private practice both with and without insurance reimbursement. Issues such as marketing, setting and raising fees, specialization, group practice and billing support, and possible further training and supervision will be included. Resistances to the steps required to build a practice will be highlighted for future reference.
Friday, January 25, 2013 7:00-8:30 PM*
Mara Wagner, Psy.D., Cert. Psya. is on the faculty at BGSP and Mass Art. She has maintained a private practice from the days of counseling collectives in the 70's to the present.
1.5 CE Credits
This workshop is designed to help you:
1. Assess the roles of supervision, training analysis, and relationships with colleagues in developing a private practice.
2. Evaluate clinical issues that are involved with fees: using insurance reimbursement; self-pay; setting, raising and maintaining fees.
3. Analyze and document your resistance to having a successful private practice.
4. Develop a working plan of action toward building a practice.
Registration information coming soon.
* For those interested there will be an Informational Open House at 6:00 pm.
This event is free, to register click here.